Operations and Management addresses the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium (ISLLC 2014) Standard 8 – Operations and Management.
This Standard outlines the responsibilities of the educational leader in ensuring the effective and efficient management of the school so that all students have access to a high quality education that prepares them for college, career and democratic citizenry.
- Monitors and evaluates all aspects of school operations for effect and impact.
- Crafts and connects management operations, policies, and fiscal resources to the vision and values of the school.
- Enables others to understand and support fiscal operations, relevant laws, and school and district policies.
- Uses technology at the school to improve operations, and ensures the implementation of data systems that provide that provide actionable information.
- Demonstrates well-hone interpersonal skills and creates productive relationships with the district office and the school board.
- Acts as a steward of public funds.